Our Family

Our Family
Picture taken by Staci McLean

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yikes!

I haven't posted in forever.  We have ben super busy.  Today was Audrey's preschool graduation.  She's pretty upset to have to take the summer off but is loving that she will be in kindergarten when she goes back.  She had amazing teachers for preschool and I'm hoping Isabel has the same experience.




The other thing that has been going on is Lorelei decided that she wanted her own room.  So the girls have been doing the room swap.  I just finished painting Lorelei's and I have started Audrey and Isabel's room.  I am really excited about how well Lorelei's room came out.  Just needs a few more decorations and new curtains.



I spray painted the fan.


The girls have also been dealing with me being crafty.  My friend and I have been making spirit wear for the girls school.  I can't wait for everyone to see them.  We have been designing bottlecaps and flowers.  I'm also going to be the co-vp for the PTO at their school.

Eventually I will get more pictures up but for now I've been having fun doing other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment